Acobiom is involved or has recently been involved in different research programs, including several projects granted by the European Commission (FP6, FP7), Bpifrance and ANR:
- OncoSNIPE: Development of diagnostics/pronostics of resistance to 1st line treatment in pancreatic, lung, and breast cancers (press release).
- APAS-IPK: Development of a companion diagnostic associated to a new treatment developped by AB Science company (Euronext); the project (in phase III trials) concerns pancreatic cancer.
- ROMANE: Development (in phase III trials) of a companion diagnostic associated to a new treatment from AB Science company (Euronext) and a diagnostic in Alzheimer disease.
- CONCO (ended): “Applied venomics of the cone snail species Conus consors for an accelerated, cheaper, safer and more ethical production of innovative biomedical drugs”
- SRINS (ended): Sodium Retention in Nephrotic Syndrome”.
- SYSCO (ended): “Systematic functional analysis of intracellular parasitism as a model of genomes conflict – Example of Leishmania”
- USDEP (ended): “Capture and enrichment of emerging pathogens for multiple and ultra-sensitive diagnostics”.
Acobiom’s pathological and biological research actions, expertise and know-how have been described in several scientific publications: Genomics, Nucleic Acid Research, Oncogene, etc.
If you require more information concerning these projects or for setting-up a new partnership, please contact the business development department of Acobiom
T: +33(0)467 419 748, Email: email@example.com