Regarding the range of molecular biology and genomic technologies available in the field of Life Sciences, including Modern Medicine, Veterinary Science, Food-stuff, Agriculture, etc., the need for performing quantitative analyses of genes or DNA sequences or expressed genes had dramatically increased.
Acobiom gained tremendous experience in quantitative RT-PCR analysis.
In a high throughput routine, Acobiom uses Real-time PCR for testing, validating or monitoring global patterns of gene expression.
Real-time PCR provides an absolute quantitative analysis of gene expression and a rapid and precise confirmation of genetic/genomic/transcriptomic changes.
Acobiom’s expertise is focused on quantitative Real-Time PCR because this technique:
- Is the most sensitive technique for mRNA detection and quantification currently available;
- Can be used to quantify mRNA levels from much smaller samples;
- Gives more accurate measurements and is much better adapted to analyses performed on large numbers of samples;
- Has been successfully developed and has become a reliable and easy to use standard method for the detection and/or quantification of nucleic acid sequences;
- Reduces hands-on time and increases reliability;
- Has been adopted for a wide range of new applications.
Acobiom had collaborated with several scientific team for more than 18 years. Several partnerships used Real-time PCR technic and led to scientific publications.