- Didier Ritter: Chief Executive Officer, MSc in Molecular Biology and MBA, Founder of Acobiom, President of the boards of Kyomed and the Biomeridies Cluster, President and founder of Bio2R (life science technology transfer and consulting company).
- Dr. David Piquemal: Chief Scientific and Technical Officer, PhD in Biology, Founder of Acobiom, Member of the Board of the Computational Biology Institute (Montpellier, France).
- Philippe Outrebon: Chief Financial Officer, MSc in Mathematics and Finance, President of the council of IUT Montpellier-Sète, former consultant for Ernst & Young (EY).
Scientific & Technical Team
- Dr Bernadette Trentin: Senior Project Manager, Head of the Infectiology and Immunology department, PhD in Biology.
- Fabien Pierrat: Bioinformatics Project Leader, Head of the Biotag platform, MSc in Bioinformatics.
- Roman Bruno: Biostatistical Engineer in the Bioinformatics Department, MSc in Biostatistical and modelisation.
- Florian Noguier: Molecular Biology Engineer in the Gene Profiling Department, MSc in Molecular Biology.
- Pascal Laurent: Project Manager, MSc in Molecular Biology.
- Pr. Therese Commes-Maerten: Professor of Biology at the University of Montpellier (France), Founder of Acobiom.
- Pr. Jacques Marti: Former Professor of Biology at the University of Montpellier (France), Founder of Acobiom.
- Pr. Gerard Lefranc: Former Dean of the Faculty of Science at the University of Montpellier, Head of laboratory and world-wide expert in Immunogenetics, especially for genetics ailments in the Near and Middle-East.
- Pr. Andre Megarbane: Physician and PhD, Director of the Medical Genetic Unit of the University of Saint Joseph in Beirut (Lebanon), awarded best scientist of Arab world in 1998, expert of genetic diseases.
- Pr. Jean-Marc Nabholtz: Professor of oncology. Director of cancer research at King Saud University (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia), Key Opinion Leader in Breast Cancer, Clinical expert in the development of new treatments in breast cancer. Founder of the Breast Cancer International Research Group (BCIRG).
- Laurent Manchon: Bioinformatics Project Leader at CNRS, MSc in informatics.